View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
Under Investigation

ToCowardsLikeYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ToCowardsLikeYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ToCowardsLikeYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 06-30-2012, 07:50 PM

Well hello again! To all of you who think that WE HOMOSEXUALS are all going to hell (yeah right as if it were true), let me ask you a simple question. Do you like/ have you ever eaten Shrimp? Well if the answer to this is yes, then congratulations!!! You are an ABOMINATION to the eyes of your all loving God.

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

What I'm trying to say, is that no matter what the bible EXPLICITLY says, humans go through something called EVOLUTION. We cope with issues accordingly to the age we live in. Eating shrimp might have been a huge deal to people. Now hating gays is the new huge deal. But hey! THIS IS ALL NONSENSE! No one should be judged just like that! Just think for it a little bit. And I want to close my argument by saying. Don't take the bible too literally, or you might get lost in the way.

If you have the right to eat shrimp, then we have the right to eat cock.