View Single Post
(#110)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No, dear, it's like asking "Why" and then sticking your head in the sand and refusing to apply the tiniest bit of effort towards the solution that has been given to you again and again and again and again.
That solution's too simple. It basically says to not question the Creator's reasons for working through paradoxes or giving paradoxical orders.
But I have no way of knowing for sure that the Bible truly is God's word. Could have been written by people claiming to have known God and they could have used that just to scare people and make them do their bidding.
I only have the words of fellow humans. And as far as I have experienced, people lie. Not always, but they can lie. Most people are also easy to manipulate.

History books have also been preserved. That doesn't mean that certain details haven't been left out. Two countries that have been in war with each other will have different points of view in their history books. Each side will try to make itself appear to be the victim of the other. Each will make its leader sound braver than he really was.