View Single Post
(#1148)
Old
Forum Member, struggling for Salvation©
Forum Member

Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss Tanith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-11-2013, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileanWhore View Post
Father: honey, I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way
Girl: I know that daddy
Father: and because of that, daddy has something very special for you in your 11th birthday
Girl: really? a doll? a dress? what is it?
Father: you can come in
Guy: hi Susie
Girl: who is he daddy?
Father: he's Brad, your new husband, he offered 10000 dollars for you and now you're his. You can take her Brad
Brad: ok Susie, let's go
Girl: I don't wanna go with him daddy, he's too old, I want to stay here
Father: Bible says I must sell you if I want you in heaven, come on, you two will have fun, and the next year you'll be a mom
Girl: but dad...
Father: just go, I have to count my money, oh, and Brad, if she screams too loud during babymaking, just cover her mouth, so you won't scare neighbours

And that's the story of Landover fathers, selling their daughters to old strangers since 1620
#sigh# I guess some people just won't accept the kindness of the Lord into their lives. Ask yourself this, little child, do you want to be like the Pharoah? He lost all the Egyptian firstborns and then drowned. All because he wouldn't listen to reason.

Ruth 1:16; Ruth 1:17 : 16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
17 Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.