View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Noah Left Gay Animals Behind. - 04-01-2014, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
There are all kinds of public arguments over homerism. The final verdict is that Noah turned away animals that had no plans to reproduce.

Arguing over "gay rights" is such a waste of time. There are none. If there were gay rights, we would have seen some Noah's Ark.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carin-...p_ref=religion
Well said Mayor Hold!

I do not understand this whole "Gay Rights" issue. Exactly what rights are granted to them by God. Last time I checked not one.

I would like to know why their "Gay Rights" trample my rights as a Christian woman?? Why should I have to sit by and watch two men or woman hold hands, kiss, or make googly eyes at each other in public. Why are my children subjected to these abominations?

Last time I checked the U.S. Constitution Christians were guarenteed rights not homers ! Make no mistake about it we are clearly being persecuted!

Charter Member Pearland, Texas