View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: North Carolina Mountains (God's Country & even closer to Heaven)
Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Pray that Oklahoma Chooses Not to Worship Satan - 01-09-2014, 12:02 AM

Does this persecution of the good Christian men and women of Oklahoma know no bounds? When will they be allowed to worship the One True God, who by the way cared enough to give us His Commandments, without being scorned and ridiculed by the non-God-fearing Okie minority?

Message to Satan's little helpers: God's people have suffered enough and you have no right or justifications that I can think of right now for being so...so...grouchy about this whole thing.

I feel so helpless and distraught knowing that Christians are being treated this way for simply giving praise to God. They know we're right, too, but these punks just won't stop.

I take solace knowing that my prayers will be heard and that He will reward those who suffer in the name of !