Thread: Proverbs 13:24!
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Proverbs 13:24! - 12-10-2012, 11:43 PM

Proverbs 13:24 is one of my favorite bible verses because it reminds me that when my father beats me he is doing it for my own good. I also like it because it shows us a good form of punishment when children sin. I enjoy this verse also because I will be having children soon, an they will know how to behave unlike these bratty children that are given "time-outs" time out is the stupidest idea ever. Man I just did some bad stuff I need to take a break so I can think of more bad stuff to do. When a child is being chastened they don't think that think "If hell is somehow worse then this I better straighten up". YiC