View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Lady Effect has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Talking Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 01-22-2012, 12:48 PM

Wow, thanks, Redeemed Papist, for this great explanation! I too had to show these charts to my husband, and he helped me understand. Man, is he kind to me!

Mary Etheldreda, my husband explained these charts to me, it is easier than us women would think: all we have to do is to ignore everything that is not in the Bible!

Another reason why we should never stop reading our Bibles, and listening to our husbands, right?

Aspiring Proverbs 31 woman.
Praise !