X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I was here before I lost my mind

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Tha fuq?
    Missing ingredient definition of "reset" but don't despair (well, you should despair obviously) when Jesus hits the reset button ..Oh! ..Look! ..It's in Revelation!

Revelation 1:5-7 Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

The Grice resets are much more subtle, no-one noticing at all. What's the difference between a "reset" no-one notices and no reset? None.

But enough of the negatives.

Originally posted by curtisedwardgrice View Post
    Heaven has always existed just as God and Jesus, its a different plain than ours similar but much more peaceful. Hell is also the same but more chaos and hate as its a different plain as well. Ghosts bleed over from hell or heaven depending on what they come to do, whether its save or harm. Now I have been Death but stepped down cause I couldn't harm anyone my love for. protecting humans keeps me at bay.
    Unfortunately, according to God and Jesus whom you refer to and whose testimony on the subject has been recorded for us, even a cursory reading of Revelation contradicts your claim. Perhaps you were referring to some secret "magic" Revelation unavailable to mere mortals?

Revelation 10:4-6 When the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer

If you're suggesting there are two different Revelations in conflict with one another or two universes with different Truths emanating from the same Godhead in conflict with itself, then I'd refer you to the following passage:

Matthew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand

Grices reset nothing. We know that. But in the oscillating consciousness of neuræsthenes those transformations did occur; perhaps here they'll begin to grok the fullness of where they went wrong and why nobody noticed when they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
      I am warning you that I am going to write a long response and that I am probably going to be offending you. I am suggesting that you might be considering stopping reading now if you do not wish to be offended. Yes........ bla, blah, blah ..... ad infinitum
      My Dear Miss Shah,

Offending me is nigh on impossible and any and all offence given will be taken with a pinch of salt. As we are instructed by God in His Book of James I attempt to be slow to anger in all things.

James 1:19

“Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:”

By attempting to offend and reproach me for my attempts to show people that there is a life outside the dreary existance of non belief all you are doing is allowing me to bask in the Glory That God shines upon us. Thank you for granting me this.

1 Peter 4:14
      If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Now that I have shown you how utterly unoffended I am let me get on to the body of your extremely long and somehow demanding missive.

You have told me I am a bully for attempting to show people a different way of life in Jesus. This is quite untrue. All I am doing is informing them is what is written, plain as day, by God in the Holy Bible (KJV 1611). Take Mr. Grice for example. I have not bullied him at all. God does not approve of bullying:

2 Corinthians 12:10
      Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

I have not tried to shove my belief down his throat like he has with us. In his early posts I responded to him in a quite gentlemanly manner and received nothing but aggression and insult in his replies. Many others here have received the same treatment from him for attempting to show him just how slippery a slope he is on.

As for debating with your students, I will politely decline your kind offer. Whilst being an educator is always foremost in my thoughts I would hate for my ministrations to be taken in the wrong light. I know what Scottish brats are like.

You ask my concerns about Scottish Independence. I have one question in this regard. Where is the income required in the generation of an economy going to come from? You can't rely on golf courses forever.

Let me pose my "Corbynista" question more succinctly.

Are you an adherent of The Right Honorable Jeremy Corbyn and his henchwoman Dianne Abbot?

Do you support his party's fascist views with regards to semitism?

If you found the way in which this question was posed earlier, please accept my apologies. It was posed in line with mainstream press releases in the UK so I assumed you would not be offended.

Finally onto a certain Mr. James Joyce. Sadly I have to confess that I have never read any of his works as they are not of a Godly nature. In addition he was a sodomite which is frowned upon by the Lord God (you can read all about it in Leviticus 18:22). He was raised as a Catholic and the priests probably turned him this way.

Again, Miss Shah, I thank you for your kind, if somewhat unoffensive reply. Good luck seeing an elephant. If you want I have a few snaps I could send you.

YIC
      TT
      P.S. I am quite partial to trifle. Is it a sherry trifle or just plain?
      Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
        I am quite partial to trifle. Is it a sherry trifle or just plain?
        Here's one that's neither .

Vodka Trifle

.70cl rose vodka
        .some blue jelly
        .stale cake, diced
        .custard
        .whipped cream
        .assorted fruit to taste, diced
        .crystallised rose petals
        .hundreds & thousands (blue) (optional)

. Place cake into a bowl
        . Add the vodka
        . Add the fruit, jelly and custard
        . Top with whipped cream
        . Sprinkle the hundreds & thousands (optional)
        . Garnish with crystallised rose petals

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
          Here's one that's neither .

Vodka Trifle

.70cl rose vodka
          .some blue jelly
          .stale cake, diced
          .custard
          .whipped cream
          .assorted fruit to taste, diced
          .crystallised rose petals
          .hundreds & thousands (blue) (optional)

. Place cake into a bowl
          . Add the vodka
          . Add the fruit, jelly and custard
          . Top with whipped cream
          . Sprinkle the hundreds & thousands (optional)
          . Garnish with crystallised rose petals
          Dear Sister Mitza,

That is a trifle I would trifle with.

YIC
          TT
          Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Thank you; I was hoping to hear more about Revelation, which I've just re-read, in particular the babies referred to? There was one in Revelation 12:5 but I don't think that's the one he was on about. It's such a pity when someone who reads The Bible and wants to share The Truth about Jesus goes AWOL just when it got interesting. I will read Genesis again in the meantime.

Comment

have you tried 7 12 10 19 6 17 in the powerball
              Are those the days when some of your infractions expire?

Comment

• Re: I was here time began

How many here truly believe that that you will be saved ?
                True Christians(tm) are already Saved(r) and free from sin, you silly boy!

1st John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
                Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"
                1st John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Dear Mr. Grice,

Please do me the honor and enlighten me as to who the daughter of God is with a scriptural reference. I have just spent two days of my valuable time checking and rechecking and can find no direct correlation between your comment and the Holy Bible (KJV 1611).

YIC
                  TT
                  i cannot reveal her name for it would put her in danger however she is the seal and key to the end of it all.

Comment

• Re: I was here time began

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                    True Christians™ are already Saved® and free from sin, you silly boy!

1st John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
                    Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"
                    1st John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

YIC
                    No you are not

Comment

Romans 3:20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

And

Acts 4:12
                      Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Comment

Psalms 49:7-88.None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
                        9.(For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever

Comment

So, how's the intro. going? We've managed to get at least one checkable claim from Curtis. It turns out to be false and demonstrates that he has NOT actually read Revelation. Quickly to review:
                          im a earthbound Angel here to protect the creator's daughter from being killed by Satans demons
                          What you propose is not supported by The Bible. The Bible is the best book to read and the only source for what Jesus taught. Everything else comes from devils.
                          its in rev. Read it carefully you will see it.
                          Assuming that "rev." was Revelation, I read through. Beautifully though this future history describes God's love for us and records what Jesus has saved us from and even though many babies are involved, as I demonstrated, nothing in accordance with Grice's claim was apparent to me. I began to wonder if "rev." was some in other book?
                          There is one question I have for Curtis, or anyone else reading Revelation, can you tell us who created Heaven?
                          Heaven has always existed just as God and Jesus, its a different plain than ours similar but much more peaceful etc.
                          Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          Tha fuq?
                          When cooking I always use plain flour. If I want it to rise I use a squeeze of lemon + rising agent which fizzes with acid. By now I'm starting to suspect the Grice has taken some such mixture intracranially! Places that have always existed do not need to be created. I quoted the Scripture showing that Heaven was created, here it is again:

Revelation 10:5-6e And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are..

Heaven was created therefore Heaven has NOT always existed which tells us that our poster has NOT read Revelation. He has been asked repeatedly for evidence supporting his claim and responses, when forthcoming, are either completely irrelevant or refuted straight out the box. Dana summed it up quite well:
                          Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                          I think your demons have taken over you! Please pray for them to go away and accept the Lord Jesus as your Saviour now before it's too late!
                          ..enlighten me as to who the daughter of God is with a scriptural reference.
                          All the claims presented about this daughter are at variance with God's Word and what we can read right there in The Bible is denied outright! The conclusion is easy. Easy AND
                          obvious and explains what we all knew would happen Grice will not explain and cannot reveal her name NOT because it would put her in danger but because no such daughter exists. There are women, in Revelation associated with specific clothing styles, mentioned throughout The Bible who either follow God or who reject Him. What clothing styles would this C. Edward G. prefer? Blue? Green? Yellow? I think they'd be combined into a harlequin pattern popular in the middle ages. The rest of us have moved on.

Comment

So, how's the intro. going? We've managed to get at least one checkable claim from Curtis. It turns out to be false and demonstrates that he has NOT actually read Revelation. Quickly to review:Assuming that "rev." was Revelation, I read through. Beautifully though this future history describes God's love for us and records what Jesus has saved us from and even though many babies are involved, as I demonstrated, nothing in accordance with Grice's claim was apparent to me. I began to wonder if "rev." was some in other book?When cooking I always use plain flour. If I want it to rise I use a squeeze of lemon + rising agent which fizzes with acid. By now I'm starting to suspect the Grice has taken some such mixture intracranially! Places that have always existed do not need to be created. I quoted the Scripture showing that Heaven was created, here it is again:
                            Revelation 10:5-6e And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are..
                            Heaven was created therefore Heaven has NOT always existed which tells us that our poster has NOT read Revelation. He has been asked repeatedly for evidence supporting his claim and responses, when forthcoming, are either completely irrelevant or refuted straight out the box. Dana summed it up quite well:All the claims presented about this daughter are at variance with God's Word and what we can read right there in The Bible is denied outright! The conclusion is easy. Easy AND
                            obvious and explains what we all knew would happen Grice will not explain and cannot reveal her name NOT because it would put her in danger but because no such daughter exists. There are women, in Revelation associated with specific clothing styles, mentioned throughout The Bible who either follow God or who reject Him. What clothing styles would this C. Edward G. prefer? Blue? Green? Yellow? I think they'd be combined into a harlequin pattern popular in the middle ages. The rest of us have moved on.
                            The way you follow the Bible is an abomination ttothe creator it was written by men not God its their account for events that happened only the quoted text of Jesus is Godly and the Daughter of God is Jesus reborn female to prepare for the end do not mock me again mortal woman

Comment

My Dear Miss Shah,

Offending me is nigh on impossible and any and all offence given will be taken with a pinch of salt. As we are instructed by God in His Book of James I attempt to be slow to anger in all things.

James 1:19

“Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:”

By attempting to offend and reproach me for my attempts to show people that there is a life outside the dreary existance of non belief all you are doing is allowing me to bask in the Glory That God shines upon us. Thank you for granting me this.

1 Peter 4:14
                              If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Now that I have shown you how utterly unoffended I am let me get on to the body of your extremely long and somehow demanding missive.

You have told me I am a bully for attempting to show people a different way of life in Jesus. This is quite untrue. All I am doing is informing them is what is written, plain as day, by God in the Holy Bible (KJV 1611). Take Mr. Grice for example. I have not bullied him at all. God does not approve of bullying:

2 Corinthians 12:10
                              Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

I have not tried to shove my belief down his throat like he has with us. In his early posts I responded to him in a quite gentlemanly manner and received nothing but aggression and insult in his replies. Many others here have received the same treatment from him for attempting to show him just how slippery a slope he is on.

As for debating with your students, I will politely decline your kind offer. Whilst being an educator is always foremost in my thoughts I would hate for my ministrations to be taken in the wrong light. I know what Scottish brats are like.

You ask my concerns about Scottish Independence. I have one question in this regard. Where is the income required in the generation of an economy going to come from? You can't rely on golf courses forever.

Let me pose my "Corbynista" question more succinctly.

Are you an adherent of The Right Honorable Jeremy Corbyn and his henchwoman Dianne Abbot?

Do you support his party's fascist views with regards to semitism?

If you found the way in which this question was posed earlier, please accept my apologies. It was posed in line with mainstream press releases in the UK so I assumed you would not be offended.

Finally onto a certain Mr. James Joyce. Sadly I have to confess that I have never read any of his works as they are not of a Godly nature. In addition he was a sodomite which is frowned upon by the Lord God (you can read all about it in Leviticus 18:22). He was raised as a Catholic and the priests probably turned him this way.

Again, Miss Shah, I thank you for your kind, if somewhat unoffensive reply. Good luck seeing an elephant. If you want I have a few snaps I could send you.

YIC
                              TT
                              P.S. I am quite partial to trifle. Is it a sherry trifle or just plain?
                              Yes, Mr. Taylor. I am indeed seeing how you are now treating new posters on this forum in a more polite manner. Yes. You karma is going down, and while it is probably not affecting the non-likely afterlife, it is making life nicer on earth. Yes. I am very happy for you. Mr. Taylor. I am seeing how ahimsa is having its effect on you. Yes.
                              "Ecclesiastes 3:7
                              A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
                              Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

Comment

Rev.8 in full pay close attention to And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake

Comment

Working...
                                X