View Single Post
(#110)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How to Land a Good Husband - 09-10-2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Elizabeth, dear-- may I so address you? My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow, but I have every faith that Jesus will provide for you.

Keep praying, and before you know it, you will have a new head to govern your sinful body.

I will rejoice over you on that day, because it will be a Glory to Jesus when you offer witness to prayers answered by Him. Any feelings of jealousy will be quashed within me (by virtue of constant prayer) and I will smile my brightest, horsey grin on your wedding day.

Just promise me that you won't wear one of those strapless wedding dresses that seem to be de rigueur these days.

What is wrong with young women nowadays? Would they normally wear a strapless dress in church? So why do they think it is appropriate when taking sacred vows to be pure and submissive?

Well, don't get me started on modern fashion, what matters is that you will honor Jesus by making some True Christian Man happy. Excuse me now, while I go choke back some tears.

Supportively Yours,

Handmaiden
Dear Handmaiden, thank you for your support, and I'm praying that the Lord will show you His plans soon, for you are such a darling woman. I'll pray for your husband so that he can man-up and be the husband a Christian woman like you deserves and needs. And, I wholeheartedly agree with you that fashion has gone bonkers and more sinful as women are to wear a modest gown when they marry and submit to their new heads. Lovingly in a sisterly fashion, Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1