Thread: The Open Closet
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon
Under Investigation

Location: on a tropical island, underneath a molten lava moon
kitkat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.kitkat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Open Closet - 04-07-2014, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
It's not what WE think...it's what GOD thinks.

(Leviticus 20:13) "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Please post Scripture to support your claims. Book, chapter, and verse from the KJV Bible.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Firstly, in response to your out of context quote, Leviticus was a book of Jewish laws. I'm assuming you aren't Jewish, yet even if you are, you must understand that Leviticus also said that wearing mixed fabrics was a sin, and that eating shrimp was a sin to be stoned for. Throwing around bible quotes does not justify bigotry, and if God created gays, why would he see them as bad?
Secondly, to quote the bible, "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you."
And finally, Jesus himself never said a single thing, good OR bad, about homosexuality. There is no proof that he was against gays. Also, my mother is a priest, and although she is straight, she believes that God loves everyone, including gays. As the bible says, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

peace out