View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Mary Worshipper Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian Beauty Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Christian Lady

Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Female "Bishop" Arrested For Hit And Run - 12-31-2014, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
Personally, I don't believe women should be allowed to drive for just that reason - they're far too emotional and irrational.
You're so right, dear. Our female brains can't handle the complexities of driving. That's what chauffeurs and delivery services are for.

1 Cor. 11:8-9: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.