View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package). - 07-10-2014, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
I think people need to calm down somewhat here and think about what is important here.

That's right: getting the message of Jesus out to the world in it's literal form. To do this one as to have confidence in the speaker.
Of course, this is what it's all about.

We within Landover have to show that our little church in Freehold is the best church IN THE WORLD....and that means First Class all the way. We are the best - - why not show it?

But I think I can shed some light on why the church accountings are difficult to understand for outsiders. It's because all of us within the church offices pitch in and do the books, as time allows. And there's so many different accounts, with all of us having access cards to most of them...that until till we all meet up at the biennial business meeting, the Good Lord™ Himself only knows what's being put in or being taken out at any given time.

We're a victim of our own success!

(Also, Brother Free Market Fred was acting as the church's "investment officer liason" for a time, which created a lot of overseas accounts we're still finding out about. PRAISE!)

Sometimes when it's my turn with the bank files and dusty boxes of chits and IOUs, they're just so confusing I'll just throw them in a drawer or a closet. But they always come spilling out from somewhere, in the end...that's the miracle!

Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 07-11-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Clerical revision