View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Red face Re: God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that - 12-21-2013, 07:43 PM

Thank you, Mr. Holbeck, for this wonderful (and timely) thread!

Why just this morning, my husband and I were out and about running errands with his six children in tow. I was explaining to the kids that God gets very angry with them when they misbehave or disobey us (Colossians 3:20 & Psalm 7:11). My poor, deluded husband gave me a stern look and told his children, "MY god is an all-loving, all-forgiving god - NOT an angry god!"

I was in a delicate position, as I naturally did not want to contradict my husband, yet I felt an overwhelming sense of duty to correctly instruct those poor kids regarding what the Holy Bible says. There is still perhaps some miniscule chance of Saylvation for them, despite the fact that they were unnaturally conceived, so I am loathe to give up on them just yet!

So I waited until my Mr. McIrish exited the vehicle to refuel and then I hastily peppered the little heathens with Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 6:15, Revelation 20:15, PLUS the aforementioned verses, with rapid-fire vehemence. Their little heads were spinning as they just sat there in perplexed silence, but I'm sure they appreciated the precious gift of God's True Word!

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!