View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenage wannabe nihilist

Atheist Evilution

F. Nietzsche is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.F. Nietzsche is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.F. Nietzsche is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.F. Nietzsche is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 20 Reasons God Hates Injuns - 08-08-2011, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
I'm tired of liberals bringing up "massacres" committed by Americans against Indians. Consider the Wounded Knee Massacre, when our brave boys in the U.S. 7th Calvary Regiment went up against the Lakota's strongest women and children. And it couldn't have been that bad of a massacre. It's called "Wounded Knee," for Pete's sake. Injuries like that are sustained at tennis matches.
Wounded Knee refers to the name of the creek where the incident took place. It actually involved a massacre of several hundred Indians with gattling guns and repeating rifles. It's quite a bit more serious than your average tennis match injury.

These articles are really interesting though. I'd guess that a lack of necessity probably means that they wouldn't need quantitative or temporal constructs, unlike people who do live according to calendars and clocks. Both of these ideas ultimately are constructs driven by necessity, and I doubt that necessity exists within an Amazonian hunter-gatherer society... though the Mayans who did understand time probably did have these linguistic constructs.

The world itself is the will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing else!