View Single Post
(#874)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it

IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IJustWantSodomy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 08-01-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
So why did you say it?
As in "Even if we assume it's wrong it's still not rape."