X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Well sure. Those were the Jewish priests. The Jews then went on to kill Him. You can only imagine why the LORD has shown them naught but suffering and tragedy lo these many centuries. The question is, why do you want to join their bandwagon and mock and ridicule the Redeemer of a portion of mankind?

i mock and ridicule the "facts" Placed in the beginning of the forum. nothing else. in a previous statement i pointed out my respect for other people's belief. but for those that try and show my "the true path" i will require hard evidence to stray from my current path.
    Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by DanishBrewer View Post
      and lets not forget that christians have killed more people in the name of their religion than any other religion in history
      Flattery will get you nowhere.

Renounce satan and save your sould.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

i mock and ridicule the "facts" Placed in the beginning of the forum. nothing else. in a previous statement i pointed out my respect for other people's belief. but for those that try and show my "the true path" i will require hard evidence to stray from my current path.
        I really don't think that you are showing any respect for people on this forum. This is a Christian forum and full of Christs love. You have come on here to spread your satanic hatred for God.

Hard evidence? How often do we need to reiterate - you will find it in the KJB. I seriously wonder if you Eskimo's have read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Constantine1648 View Post
          Jesus got angry with Jewish priests!!! I don't believe that you have read the Bible! Every true Christian would follow Christs example and throw the Jews out.

Not that a self confessed satanist like you would know that

now your twisting m Words. i said i get joy out of reading the satanic bible but my faith is with the Aesir.
          Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Comment

in the name of those gods i wish your Peace and prosperity
            In the name of the calendar. Got it.

you have to remember, my religion is way older than yours.
            Son, why on earth would I choose a religion based on age? What does that have to do with anything? Jesus predates all religions because He was here In The Beginning (John 1:1-10). He was here before eskimos made up these norse buffoons running around with carpentry tools like hammers and leather gloves. You're not a very bright kid, are you?
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

now your twisting m Words. i said i get joy out of reading the satanic bible but my faith is with the Aesir.
              So now you try to wriggle out of being a satanist? Well - all I can say is that it won't fool God. Why would you read that when you have the KJB?

I believe that you are on a one way trip to burn in hell with the rest of you satanic Eskimos

Comment

I really don't think that you are showing any respect for people on this forum. This is a Christian forum and full of Christs love. You have come on here to spread your satanic hatred for God.

Hard evidence? How often do we need to reiterate - you will find it in the KJB. I seriously wonder if you Eskimo's have read it.

eskimo's?? where did that come from??? and why have i been flagged as on drugs... just because im against the lies Theres posted in the beginning of the forum.
                ¨
                and i still dont mind god. just dont believe in him.

Comment

and why have i been flagged as on drugs
                  All gamtards are on drugs. That's a well-known fact.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

eskimo's?? where did that come from??? and why have i been flagged as on drugs... just because im against the lies Theres posted in the beginning of the forum.
                    ¨
                    and i still dont mind god. just dont believe in him.
                    It's a well known fact that you Scandiavian Eskimos are as high as kites on drugs due to your liberal, homosexual, God-mocking society so don't play the innocent.

There are no lies posted on this forum and Cranky Old Man was simply pointing out the truth. The only people who post lies are you drug addled, Satanist, penguin lovers.

Comment

It's a well known fact that you Scandiavian Eskimos are as high as kites on drugs due to your liberal, homosexual, God-mocking society so don't play the innocent.

There are no lies posted on this forum and Cranky Old Man was simply pointing out the truth. The only people who post lies are you drug addled, Satanist, penguin lovers.
                      u really have no idea whats outside the states do you?

Comment

u really have no idea whats outside the states do you?
                        He's in England, sweetie. Do you really think England lies in the U.S.A.?

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                          He's in England, sweetie. Do you really think England lies in the U.S.A.?

basically same people. and forgive me for not looking at profiles. but people with such extreme views are not worthy of my attention.

Comment

...people with such extreme views are not worthy of my attention.
                            Then why are you arguing with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              Then why are you arguing with them?
                              mostly for fun, its fun to see how every time they run out of logical arguments they say "look at the sciptures" as if it was a manual to life's problems. that and if because if god truly exists and made us all in his imge...... i look at the planet and the way people behave and say to said god "i dont think i like you very much" because we apparently all came from him.
                              and what about the Whole love thing???? god loves me and he forgives everything. but f i dont live EXACTLY like he dictates im gonna be thrown into this Little place he has filled with fire, brimstone, torture and pain. double standard man

Comment

mostly for fun, its fun to see how every time they run out of logical arguments they say "look at the sciptures" as if it was a manual to life's problems. that and if because if god truly exists and made us all in his imge...... i look at the planet and the way people behave and say to said god "i dont think i like you very much" because we apparently all came from him.
                                Only True Christians(tm) are perfect images of God. You really should read this sermon:

and what about the Whole love thing???? god loves me
                                When did He say that?

and he forgives everything. but f i dont live EXACTLY like he dictates im gonna be thrown into this Little place he has filled with fire, brimstone, torture and pain. double standard man
                                Who are you to judge God, sweetie?
                                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christians are Perfect!
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!
                                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                                God HATES Rational Thinking!

Comment

Working...
                                X