View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash, smelly foreign whore

Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 06-13-2012, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Then why are you here? You're obviously not interested in being saved despite Christ temporarily dying so you get the message that God loves you and just wants you to live in a way that pleases Him.

In return for this small concession you get to spend eternity in paradise rather than in a lake of fire.

But hey! You just continue to rummage in other women's cooters and go round pretending to be a man if it pleases you. God hates you for it.
Hun, I'm just an easily amused, hard-to-sway atheist. Talking to you is so much FUN! Be my spiritual guide? And I'm here to see if I can believe in Him.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3