Thread: Hello
View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello - 06-11-2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2findtruth View Post
I AM a spiritual seeker actually determined to learn about Real Christianity. Currently I guess I could say I am a shaman....but that might change. Favorite bible verse hmmm.....I'll find one later but I know there's good ones. Anyway have a lovely day!!!

A shaman? and from Utah? I suspect this she-male is higher than a kite on peyote or packed full of evil mushrooms as we speak! I advise we use extreme caution with this one, I have a strong, upsetting feeling in the pit of my stomach that the father of all lies, the devil himself has sent this male/female to entice us into some type of satanic rituals. It's either that or possibly the radishes I had for lunch giving me that feeling, but either way, we need to put on the full armor of Jesus for this one.