View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AmeliaJaeger is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.AmeliaJaeger is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: CW's New Hit, "Supernatural": Teaching Children Salt is the New God - 01-26-2015, 07:50 PM

When I first heard about this show, it sounded quite promising. Before I got more information it looked like a show about two unseperatable brothers who at one point became friends with an Angel of the Lord and even tried their best in fighting Satan and his demons. That would seem quite promising, right?

However, when I looked up more information it became obvious that this ridiculous show is nothing more than a way to encourage teenagers to sin with the help of actors between 25 and 35 years of age who are found attractive by young women.

First of all, the show is way off the Bible to the point where Michael and his warriors are portrayed as 'the bad guys'. Even at the point where they discuss the apocalypse, they portray God as a stuck up, puny man who does not care about the lives of the humans.

But it was the 'fandom' that really shocked me. With very little research about the show, you'd already find homoerotic fan 'art' and fans proclaiming their love for Lucifer, who apparently is a really cool guy on this show.

My conclusion is that this show and it's fandom is nothing more than cheap media mocking the word of God. This show is an utter disgrace towards religion.

Galatians 6:7
- Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.