View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 06-15-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinksDesign View Post
You go girl!

When the designer designed humanity it did it perfectly so man and woman have an equal but different role to play in life.

Like the different races were designed to fit their ecological niche (Nordic people being big to survive the cold and move rocks, black people being better at running from predators but not being very good at swimming and oriental people being cunning because they are small).

Men and women compliment each other according to the Universal Design that we infer from the Design Inference.

God and science in perfect harmony.

ThinksDesign
Yes, we're perfectly designed to fit our niche in life. Men are stronger than women so we are able to put women in their place if they stray.

On, the topic of this thread, I prefer my hands. I find a quick smack in the face to be the most efficient and timely method to discipline my wife. There's always make-up to hide bruises. That's why God provided them for women.

My difficult and liberal ex-wife got all uppity when I told her to bend over for the belt. Ungrateful harlot. But we're divorced now... thank God.

Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604