View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, smelly foreign whore

Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 06-09-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
No, there is no logical fallacy there.

The scribes and Pharisees were known for following the Law, much more so than the average Jew.

To enter Heaven, you must be more righteous (that is, obedient to the Law) than they were.
No, Honeybee, the scribes and Pharisees only followed the letter of the Law, so they were unrighteous according to Jeshua. You have to follow the spirit of the Law to be righteous, and that means understand it and then act according to your understanding. Jeshua was clear. By calling them unrighteous, He set the spirit of the Law as the thing to follow...

You can refute me all you want, since I'm hoping you will. I want to learn something, after all...

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3