Thread: Hey
View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

True Christian Artist

Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Hey - 03-22-2014, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkinLaufeyson View Post
K, well I'm bored and you people are ignorant and I have to wait super long to quote each of you. Can I have my account deleted? This place is lame.
Ignorant?! We are ENLIGHTENED!

Ephesians 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,"

1 Samuel 14:27 "But Jonathan heard not when his father charged the people with the oath: wherefore he put forth the end of the rod that was in his hand, and dipped it in an honeycomb, and put his hand to his mouth; and his eyes were enlightened."

1 Samuel 14:29 "Then said Jonathan, My father hath troubled the land: see, I pray you, how mine eyes have been enlightened, because I tasted a little of this honey."

Job 33:30 "To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living."

Psalm 18:28 "For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness."

Psalm 19:8 "The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes."

Psalms 97:4 "His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled."

Hebrews 6:4 "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,"