View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Engagement and Boston - 12-20-2013, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Miss Anna, Glory! I hope you have spoken with a true Christian woman to get some advice regarding your responsibilities as a wife and future mother. Remember, the marriage bed is holy. You should plan for your first encounter there with eagerness and yet with the meekness our Lord honors in his female children. Practice in a mirror your best smile. Be sure your flannel pajamas are pressed and that your quilted polyester robe is of matching color. Most of all, do not press your beloved for physical attention. Only when he mentions it to you should you give any inkling that you're looking forward to the terrible, horrible act of marital coitus. Mother said she always sang Further Along, a hymn from the past that is guaranteed to bless the Lord and keep your mind from the heinous things your husband might try to get you to do. Always remember: Prayer changes things!
Beautifully said, Mrs. Lamb! If that isn't a perfectly romantic evening, I dont know what is.

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!