View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected fag
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Retard Posting The AIDS Sissy Cry Baby

BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.BecauseIPolack is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God fearing Christian seeking virgin wife - 11-27-2014, 12:25 PM

Matey, you are 37 years old, ever thought about just sitting down and making few conclusions about your personal life?

My girlfriend is also feminist but it's the real equal rights feminist not the fake "using our rights to win stuff" feminist, i actually agree with her that woman should have more rights, but i still think woman should not work, i think that's just the way i was raised, anyways let's move on.

You hit your wife, in her eyes you are a wife-beater and in the eyes of millions of people also. With your attitude , no normal woman is gonna marry you unless she wants to be handled as a slave not as a loving partner.