View Single Post
(#1042)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 12-29-2013, 02:58 PM

I learned more of Christianity and the will of God while reading this discussion forum than all those precious years wasted in false doctrine, parental misguidance, cult-like religious leaders and an erroneous Bible!

I am converted now, Baptist Church at Landover is the way to go and KJV Bible is the inerrant, authorized proof that God loves me.

Thank you Pastor Ezekiel, Pastor Billy-Reuben, Pastor Issac Peters, Pastor Ezekiel Bathfire, and so many others for sharing the unfiltered Truth of Jesus in a truly democratic way giving equal access to people across all corners of the Earth who now have an opportunity to be saved from eternal damnation. Anyone with half an ounce of faith should pay visit to these Godly threads and grow it stronger, heathen-resistant and absolutely unshakable.

Shout Glory!