View Single Post
(#118)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it Evilution

Aformerbaptist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 03-29-2010, 01:50 PM

i dont really have time to individualize all of them because i have to go to my chemistry class, but here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
Originally Posted by True Disciple
Pushing our beliefs? On whom exactly? This is our forum, and you are the one coming here starting discussions. The only one who is pushing it is you, firend.

bullshit, i came on this site to give you something outside the bible belt

Exactly. We can't stress enough how public education is one of the most evil things Satan ever set loose upon America. You are living proof that science destroys the Faith in Jesus people have. Therefore, we always must fight it and resist it.

you are so right, public education is the devil. the youth of america is doomed because we develop critical thinking skills. and science didn't destroy my faith, my fundamental baptist church did

Funny how stupid people like you always seem to think that this would impress us. Everyone knows the public school system, of which secular colleges are a part, only produces dimwitted liberal drones, seemingly educated, but their illiteracy regarding Biblical Truth™ exposes them as the retards they really are.

thats why college educated "drones" actually progress our country, youre right

That your 8th grade "science" book doesn't use punctuation doesn't mean that it is therefore unnecessary. It only confirms the stupidity of the so-called secular "scientist" who wrote the book. Intelligent People, also known as True Christians™, use punctuation to clarify what they mean, as the rambled mess of words you get otherwise is unintelligible for non-retarded people.

i was talking about two different subjects when i asked, "illiterate?" read again

Umm, yes. You were raised a Baptist, weren't you? Are you telling that in all the years your parents spent to raise you you never came across this Passage

oh yea i came across it, just couldn't believe that only protestants, sorry only baptists, go to heaven out of the trillions of other living orgainisms. never really made sense to me