Thread: Evil Beaver
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Evil Beaver - 02-21-2013, 06:52 AM

I want everyone to PLEASE join in prayer for the extinction of the evil beaver.

I saw a TV special about this most curious and snappish of creatures, and was horrified.

1.) No other animal on Earth effects the environment as much as the beaver does. This is like the beaver is rising up on its hind legs and trying to be on a par with Man! They clear whole forrest of trees and build thick, secret dens under piles of sticks so you can't observe them. What are they doing in there??

2.) Their (unsightly) dams REDIRECT WATER! The rivers are changed because of the beavers...and God™ did not plan the landscape that way!

3.) They can swim in the freezing water without getting sick. There is something almost witch-like about this. And, they can stay under water a long time.

Suspicious.

4.) They have beady little pig eyes, horrid claw-paws, and that dirty, thumping tail they drag behind them like an oversized goiter. It is horrible.

5.) They attack!! See the 1:57 mark of this long-supressed film:

Evil Beaver
I do not like these evil creatures I frankly want them to die.