X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Originally posted by Schnack View Post
    Cranky old man. wow. I'm a biologist, lutheran, and I'm straight.
    There's a handy little "Quote" button at the bottom right of each post that saves confusion at times like this, but I'll go ahead and assume that you're talking about this:

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    ...I never met a biologist who wasn't gay, that can not be a coincidence.
    Has Cranky Old Man ever met you? No. So his point stands.

Comment

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Originally posted by Schnack View Post
      Cranky old man. wow. I'm a biologist, lutheran, and I'm straight.
      Lutherans are all liars, so for all we know you could be a midget who's flipping oysterburgers for the King of Spain.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

How can an ANIMAL be satanic!?!? You guys need to stop worrying about satanic subliminal messages [that aren't there] and actually live!
        Rom.1:26-27
        For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonThinker96 View Post
          How can an ANIMAL be satanic!?!? You guys need to stop worrying about satanic subliminal messages [that aren't there] and actually live!
          They SEEM to not be there. That's why they are subliminal! Of course, it takes a real Christian to spot them.
          Psalm 81:10:
          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Pink fairy armadillo

This is just too much! Gaysexual agenda has now taken on an iconic Texan and turned it into, well totally gaysexual. From armadillo to a pink fairy. Obama, it's high time for USA to say NO to Darwin!

Comment

That perverted little dinger looks like it would be right at home wrapped up in one of these!
              Attached Files
              Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
              -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

Although they are very tasty, Freehold ordinance forbids the possession, sale, or importation of geoducks (gooey-ducks) without a special permit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	big-our-company-geoduck-clam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	1921033
                sigpic

Comment

Flat worms

they breed heterosexually(THEY CHOOSE TO DO IT THAT WAY)
                  Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
                  Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids

Comment

I apologize in advance. I realize this has an Adults Only rating but I have no words for this abomination. I have had to censor this image.
                    What on Earth is this thing?

It's the same color as a Kangaroo but its not a Kangaroo.

Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Back against wall View Post
                      I apologize in advance. I realize this has an Adults Only rating but I have no words for this abomination. I have had to censor this image.

Dear Brother Wall,

This is the Biblical ass. Asses appear in many instances in the good Book.

Psalms 104:11
                      They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.

Asses are - unlike claimed by the evil lotion Darwinistas - the most cunning Creatures after man. Some of them can talk (Numbers 22:28). Don't smite asses, it may cause undesirable ramifications (same Chapter).

Yours in Christ

Elmer
                      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

It is an ass. Notorious for flaunting it's humongous tallywhacker.
                        Egyptian heathens had quite similar tallywhackers.

Ezekiel 23:20 King James Version For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

Comment

OK. Got it, that's an Ass. I don't think we have them here in OzTrailer. Please forgive my ignorance for this shortcoming.

I now understand the term they use here.
                          Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

OK. Got it, that's an Ass. I don't think we have them here in OzTrailer. Please forgive my ignorance for this shortcoming.

I now understand the term they use here.
                            Eventhough it has been mentioned in the bible, I'm sure Darvin must have had something to do with such a penile creature

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
                              Although they are very tasty, Freehold ordinance forbids the possession, sale, or importation of geoducks (gooey-ducks) without a special permit.

Christ, that's even more horrible than that ass! It's not a surprise that ornamentals are so fond of fondling abomination that mostly is just a huge tallywhacker. They are obsessed with anything fallic.

Comment

These "names" given are all by man. Not one of these creatures would use these terms to identify themselves. By developing relations with a beast, it is easy to see that they prefer a specific name to answer to. We are in many ways very similar to these animals. Shameful be the one would belittles these creatures.
                                This space for KJV Bible use ONLY. -Admin

Comment

Working...
                                X