This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: The Worst False Religion?

I know our Lord Jesus Christ loves HIS favorite church (LBC of course). And I think HE'd want to know which false religion is the worst, especially in time for HIS birthday. I'll bet HE'd like to do some birthday smiting! Anyway, plese vote in our poll and if I missed one, you can add it (if you're one of HIS chosen few) or post it in a message for those of you who are less fortunate. ENTHUSIASTIC MOTHER GLYNNDIE

Amos 5:6 Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it
    Mary worshipping Cathylics
    0%
    Penny Pinching Bagel Meisters (who killed Jesus)
    0%
    Babbling Boodists and Hindoos
    0%
    Non-Baptist Christians of liberal persuasion
    0%
    Wiccas, Goths, Vampires, and other Devil Worshippers
    0%
    Moon-worshipping terrorist Mooselimbs
    0%
    Kill 'em all. The Lord knows His own.
    0%
    Harekrishnas and/or Jehosafats
    0%
    Self Proclaimed Psychologists
    0%
    Peak Oil / Emo Economics
    0%
    Obamaism (He ain't my Messiah)
    0%
    Spaghetti-worshiping fools
    0%
    Xenu Freak, couch jumping, Scientologists.
    0%
    Magic-undie-wearing LSD cultists
    0%
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?

Well they are all unspeakably horrible, but i had to go with the yids. I mean come on....ACTUALLY KILLING JESUS puts them is a category unreachable by mere human folly. Vampires are saints compared to the hook-nosed joos.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Yeah, but they only killed Him temporarily.
      And we get his Life, renewed, every New Year's Day.

I would vote---I can't say it. But that choice does not appear in the poll.

Comment

They will all get you damned, so from that standpoint it's hard to choose, but I'll go with lie-beral "Christians":

Rev. 3:15-16: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

There's a 3:16 to quote to the phony-baloney, John-3:16-only "Christians." Won't they be surprised when they end up in a celestial barf bag on Judgment Day. Shout glory!
        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Poetic Peter View Post
          Yeah, but they only killed Him temporarily.
          And we get his Life, renewed, every New Year's Day.

I would vote---I can't say it. But that choice does not appear in the poll.
          I've added Mudslimes, if that's who you were thinking of... any others?
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Jeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus is aaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
            Exodus 15:3

Comment

I agree. All these "Jesus loves the poor and the crippled and the nigras and the divorced" leaders tell one lie after another to fleece their flocks, telling baldfaced lies to convince half-people like that Stephen Hawking, or perverts like that whoremongering Jimmy Swaggart that they can get into heaven if they tithe enough!

The depravity!

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
                ....telling baldfaced lies to convince half-people like that Stephen Hawking, or perverts like that whoremongering Jimmy Swaggart that they can get into heaven if they tithe enough!
                That's preposterous. The Bible clearly tells us that only Jesus can guarantee our Salvation®

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

That's why you should only tithe to Jesus' favorite church. Everything else puts yourself (and your eternal soul) at risk and is a waste of money. Let's repay the love He displayed on that cross
                A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

That's why I agreed that the LIEberal churches are worst.

Comment

I think Harekrishnarians are the worst
                    The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
                    Exodus 15:3

Comment

Originally posted by tommy View Post
                      I think Harekrishnarians are the worst
                      I have added Harekrishnas and Jehosafats as a combination choice. I know it's a bit odd to combine them, but I just figure they're both coming at you at the worst times, shoving things in your face.
                      Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

I say kill 'em all. That way I can let the Lord do the thinking for me.
                        Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
                        I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
                        Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
                        Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
                        Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
                        - Ovid

Comment

Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                          I say kill 'em all. That way I can let the Lord do the thinking for me.
                          Quite right. That is exactly what the Bible teaches. It is wonderful that you have such a full knowledge of Christianity.
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                            Quite right. That is exactly what the Bible teaches. It is wonderful that you have such a full knowledge of Christianity.
                            And all without tithing! It's a miracle.
                            Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
                            I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
                            Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
                            Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
                            Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
                            - Ovid

Comment

Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                              And all without tithing! It's a miracle.
                              I meant to speak with you about that.....Please pray a bit harder and let JESUS tell you where to find the extra cash for tithing. I'm sure that you eat too much and probably have more than one pair of shoes. These are frivolities and indulgences which make JESUS sad.
                              Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                              "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                              Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Working...
                              X