• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Asexuals

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
    Knife.

Asexuality.

Judges 19:23
    And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    One of my favorite verses thank you Professor White.
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Knife.

Asexuality.

These things are clearly interconnected. The connection is in the Good Book, the bestselling masterpiece by Jesus. A few verses are required to make the association!

Judges 19:23
      And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.

James 4:8
      Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

The first verse combines the knife with fornicatory sexuality, concubines, harlots. We can conclude that asexuality is also a kind of harlotry, as, similar to prostitution, it is against the one and only reason genitalia were intelligently designed, begetting for multiplication (Genesis 1:28). Only through the Teachings of Jesus through His twelve (sic!) disciples can we fight this travesty of God's Creation. A knife can be sharp but also dull. Sharpening the knife is like purifying the blade and the blade with which we cut through the sin that separates us from Jesus Christ is our heart
      What.
      Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
      1 Corinthians 11:12 - For as the woman [is] of the man, even so [is] the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

Comment

Originally posted by SavedbyChrist View Post
        What.
        This is exactly what we have all been thinking since you refused our open invitation to be included when you first posted.

I pray your frustration helps keeps you awake during the day.
        I sleep just fine thank you. I sleep for 4 hours per day and I am Healthier and stronger than 10 average men. Before I found LBC I was known as the Thumper. Thumper for Christ. But the good True Christian™ Brothers & Sisters of Freehold here at LBC are helping me divert my energies for those worthy of my thumping. They come and go. You are not one of them. You are more of a mosquito. A Messican Mosquito, an M&M < See what God did there? LMAO

So tell me more of this make believe Demisensual thingy. You, from the generation "I want therefore I deserve" have to make up imaginary names because you feel inadequate? Why do you feel inadequate? You realize that if you had of submitted to Gods Will for you, you would (or could) have at least 8 children by now. However in reality I would say probably no more than 3 because I can not imagine any True Christian™ Man being able to tolerate your insolence for longer than 3 years before having you enter another room. With 8 children your inadequacies would of been dismissed.
        God loves you fella. But you disappoint Him.
        Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
        Yet you wasted your time on Sin until you reached the status of "Old Maid" and wasted what God gave you to produce his little Soldiers. What could of been a fulfilling life, has become dried up and worthless. What do you do now?
        Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
        Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

I want to love you, but not until Jesus does.

Brother BAW
        Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

U
          Therefore: Jesus hates asexuals 0% because He loves all His children, whether they live exactly as the Bible "teaches" or not.
          In which chapter and verse do you read this?

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
          This is simply untrue.

Jesus (who is God) hates a great many people.

Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."
          Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
          Deuteronomy 12:31 "Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods."
          Hosea 9:15 "All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters."
          Matthew 13:41-42 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
          Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
          Luke 14:26 "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Read your Bible(KJV1611).

YIC
          Wonderful advice, Dr! When one actually reads the Holy Word of God, they will find verse after verse in which the LORD directs His hatred at various people.

"And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you:
          for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them."
          Leviticus 20:23

"And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images,
          and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols,
          and my soul shall abhor you."
          Leviticus 26:30

"And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them,
          because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters."
          Deuteronomy 32:19

"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight:
          thou hatest all workers of iniquity."
          Psalm 5:5

"Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing:
          the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."
          Psalm 5:6

"For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous,
          whom the LORD abhorreth."
          Psalm 10:3

"The LORD trieth the righteous:
          but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."
          Psalm 11:5
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            Wonderful advice, Dr! When one actually reads the Holy Word of God, they will find verse after verse in which the LORD directs His hatred at various people.
            When will people understand that the unconditional freely given conditional love of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ Himself comes with very strict conditions? We are born unworthy of the love He portions out to those who can rise above how He made us.

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. - Revelation 4:11
            For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Colossians 1:16
            The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. - Psalms 24:1
            For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, - Psalms 95:7
            The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. - Proverbs 15:3
            Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 7:21
            Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
            I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. - Isaiah 42:8
            If ye love me, keep my commandments. - John 14:15
            The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. - Proverbs 16:4
            Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? - Romans 9:21
            Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. - Psalm 2:11

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

• LGBTQA people FTW

I hate the word asexual. I hate that the “a” can be easily swallowed and the “sexual” is so prominent. Asexuality is the only orientation without a widely known alternative word, and I think it’s ironic and cruel that when asexuals come out to people, we’re the only ones who have no choice but to use a word containing “sex” even though we’re the only ones who don’t care about having any. It’s also unfair that we have to use a word that describes only one aspect of our relationships, the one aspect we don’t care about. It doesn’t say anything about the relationships we do have and want. It confuses people, makes them try to diagnose our “problems,” makes them feel like they have the right to know about our masturbation habits. I can’t wait until asexuality is more widely understood and “ace” catches on, because that’s something I can actually feel good about saying. Besides, what have we done to you, if Im condemned to hell, I save a fucking seat for you.

Comment

• Re: LGBTQA people FTW

Originally posted by XxDARKWOLFxX View Post
                [...]It doesn’t say anything about the relationships we do have and want. [...].
                Hello Dark,

Welcome to this forum. For someone who professes to be an asexual, who is bickering about people forcing you to use a word with ¨sex¨ in it, your multiple use of the letter x in your user name is quite funny. I quoted a part of your message, the one part you can and should elaborate on when you make your own, personal introduction thread in the Introduction Forum. Please be so kind to follow the instructions on top of said forum.

-xxx-,

Roland
                Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

• Re: LGBTQA people FTW

Originally posted by XxDARKWOLFxX View Post
                  Asexuality is the only orientation without a widely known alternative word,...
                  I prefer the terms 'sexually retarded' and 'reproductive cowardice' myself. Hopefully one of those two will take off.
                  Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

There's nothing in the Bible that says that God hates asexuals. Asexuals can still have sex and reproduce just like anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ActuallyInsanePerson View Post
                      There's nothing in the Bible that says that God hates asexuals. Asexuals can still have sex and reproduce just like anyone else.
                      But the thing is is that they don't. The ignore Jesus' command to be fruitful and damn female asexualism enthusiasts to the lake of fire by preventing them from having children.

Sitting around and taking the Drugs and playing the nintendos all day won't change that.

YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

But the thing is is that they don't.
                        Let's assume for a moment that this young lady is telling the truth about being able to reproduce asexually. Is her first name Candida?
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                          Let's assume for a moment that this young lady is telling the truth about being able to reproduce asexually. Is her first name Candida?
                          Indeed, a useful notion, Sister in Christ! The question of asexual reproduction has been neglected. To begin with, we know that it is vile and repulsive, as heterosexual intrauterine incubation is the Biblical Method of Choice:

Ephesians 5:31
                          For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

By dismissing this the asexuals oppose Jesus Christ in this most pivotal of issues when it comes to female salvation (1 Timothy 2:15) - childbearing! You are supposed to bear and carry that child to term in an intrauterine manner. What DO the asexualists do, then?

They use body hair to create hairy monstrosities by nuclear insertion, as evidenced by the image above. Or do they aim to reproduce by simple division of one person into two just as the micro-orgasms do (bacteria and protozoa)?

Also this method, reproduction by division, is condemned by Jesus:

1 Corinthians 1:10
                          Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

A new peril has been uncovered, for which we heartily thank our Sister in Christ!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

But the thing is is that they don't. The ignore Jesus' command to be fruitful and damn female asexualism enthusiasts to the lake of fire by preventing them from having children.
                            So God doesn't hate asexuals for being asexual. He just hates them if they don't choose to reproduce?
                            micro-orgasms
                            I think you might want to check your spelling there.

Comment

Originally posted by ActuallyInsanePerson View Post
                              [1]So God doesn't hate asexuals for being asexual. He just hates them if they don't choose to reproduce?

[2]I think you might want to check your spelling there.
                              [1] Of course! If they fulfill God's Commands and believe in Jesus Christ our Lord they have a perfectly reasonable chance for Salvation (Ecclesiastes 12:13; John 3:18; Genesis 1:28). This means that they can act normal and healthy and produce new soldiers for Jesus to fight for Him come the End of Times!

Revelation 19:13
                              And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

I can assure you that every single act of marital duties before my wife reached the blessed menopause was repulsive but I still did it to please our Lord. I would except no less of anyone who calls herself "asexual". It is a choice to refrain from marital fornication, a choice that Jesus abhors!

[2] ? Our terminology and methods are of the highest quality Creation Science that can be found! We strain ourselves to the limit to unravel those aspects of the Material World (Genesis 1:1) that provide the evidence for the accuracy of the Bible. I do expect some advanced knowledge of Biblical Biochemistry before I shall discuss these intricate matters on this open Forum!

Romans 10:3
                              For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

[1] Of course! If they fulfill God's Commands and believe in Jesus Christ our Lord they have a perfectly reasonable chance for Salvation (Ecclesiastes 12:13; John 3:18; Genesis 1:28). This means that they can act normal and healthy and produce new soldiers for Jesus to fight for Him come the End of Times!
                                So the statement "God hates asexuals" is inaccurate?

[2] ? Our terminology and methods are of the highest quality Creation Science that can be found! We strain ourselves to the limit to unravel those aspects of the Material World (Genesis 1:1) that provide the evidence for the accuracy of the Bible. I do expect some advanced knowledge of Biblical Biochemistry before I shall discuss these intricate matters on this open Forum!
                                I think you meant "micro-organisms". Organism and orgasm are two very different words. Not ones that you want to mix up.

Comment

Working...
                                X