View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: URGENT funding need: Save James Hutchins' Truck Stop Ministry! - 02-01-2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
I'm not saying there's a problem with any of the girls who take care of LBC's bookkeeping, but let's just say somebody can sometimes be a little bit forgetful about which monies are hers and which are God's.
My friend,

I have made a 7:45 a.m. appointment for you at the church offices to review your tithing records and formulate a future plan, so you may remain in Good Standing.

I personally do not come into the accounting vaults until noon, but this will give you some much needed time to consider where you currently find yourself.

A car will collect you at 7:30. I suggest you pack a bag.

Thank you for your cooperation in this difficult and heretofore unforeseen matter. All personal, business, and family financial records from 1979 to the present day will be required.