Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Unhappy Question - 03-26-2014, 10:43 AM

I know this is the introduction forum - but being unsaved-trash, I can not post this anywhere else

I have a question, that has kept me awake most every night, this last month. It is starting to affect my cooking and cleaning, which displeases my husband very much - so good people of Freehold -forgive this indiscretion, and pray, lend me some advise.

As I said in my introduction, my husband and I are happily married, and have been so for years. We live by the word of the and praise
every day.

Alas the good Lord have not yet granted us the gift of children.Not even girls.

I know that this fact, has nothing to do with my husband, who is a very noble and God-fearing man, who followes the bible down to the last detail. Which leads me to the conclusion - it must be ME!

I know not what I do to displease the I serve and follow myhusband, as a good wife should, I read the bible, I open my home toother Christians in need for fellowship (In this –
s most hatedcountry) I avert my eyes for other men – What can it be, that i dowrong?

If you have any ideas or good advise, I we be ever so thankful.

Yours in

Eva

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.