X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to handle men with wandering hands?

Originally posted by Nahkriin View Post
    What is that made out of? Is it easy to break out of?
    Looks like steel. And I hardly think Brother Des would make his staff wear anything that is easily removed; kinda defeats the purpose, right?
    1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
    Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish View Post
      Looks like steel. And I hardly think Brother Des would make his staff wear anything that is easily removed; kinda defeats the purpose, right?
      Correct, Sister. Medical grade 316 stainless steel to be specific. Just enough flex in it to be opened or closed without need of hinges. The waist band and netherguard lock together with a smooth joint, keeping the guard piece vertical with no side to side swivel.
      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

We don't really get it. What's the purpose of that underwear. If our Daddy gets it for us, who keep the key and what if we need to go to the bathroom.

I've decided to trust my father and go on another date with Jim, and trust that his treatment of me is part of his understanding of the Lord's path for me.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, and prayers.

Romans 1:8 - First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by ann the chinaman girl View Post
          We don't really get it. What's the purpose of that underwear. If our Daddy gets it for us, who keep the key and what if we need to go to the bathroom.

I've decided to trust my father and go on another date with Jim, and trust that his treatment of me is part of his understanding of the Lord's path for me.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, and prayers.

Romans 1:8 - First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
          Ann, you must maintain some sense of modesty! No underthings for your clothing! How unladylike. I assume you lack all sense of petticoats, bloomers, and other feminine articles of clothing, which really are necessary. Make sure your mother dresses you in proper clothing, and you behave in a modest, demure fashion and have a male chaperon with you at all times when you are with your suitor. -Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
          "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

For the life of me, I do not know why this young lady wandered onto our forum with this problem. If her father is truly following the Word of God, then she should have gone to him with her concerns instead of bad-mouthing a respected gentleman of her church. Furthermore, she was essentially doing an "end run" around her father's authority by seeking out wisdom from strangers, especially women, of all people.

Of course, the sneakiness could be explained by her background, but the complete lack of loyalty? Should she ever be married to a True Christian husband I hope she won't bandy his good name about here.

And did she ever even try prayer? Surely, if she had brought her KJV Bible along on the date, then the two of them could have occupied their hands and minds thumbing through its pages. Bringing Matthew, Mark, Luke and John on a date is one way to keep an importune fellow at bay.

Really, why are we being asked to raise other people's children? Do I look like a Latina nanny? Okay, maybe I do, but that's not the point.

Her father should have dealt with this matter forthwith and she should have been punished for parading his family concerns in public.

Disapprovingly Yours,

Handmaiden
            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              I'm a little worried that you probably looked like a slut. Only sluts get raped and you clearly think he found you slutty as you assume he wanted his way with you.

You've behaved like a whore. Have you apologised to your father for shaming him?
              Only sluts get raped? What about the 5 year old girls,the men who have been raped, or the women who wore baggy long sleeves and sweat pants? I don't exactly get your logic on this topic. I doubt that the original poster behaved like a whore. Whores are women who have sex with many men. This woman claims to be a virgin! It was the man's fault for inappropriately touching the woman. He should have known his place and that it is unholy to touch a woman like that until after marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by kylinn0307 View Post
                Only sluts get raped? What about the 5 year old girls,the men who have been raped, or the women who wore baggy long sleeves and sweat pants? I don't exactly get your logic on this topic. I doubt that the original poster behaved like a whore. Whores are women who have sex with many men. This woman claims to be a virgin! It was the man's fault for inappropriately touching the woman. He should have known his place and that it is unholy to touch a woman like that until after marriage.
                My dear, God is very clear on this subject - the little girls who are raped should marry their rapist:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
                28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
                29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

I hope that was helpful.
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Only sluts get raped?
                  Yes, only sluts get raped. Read the Bible, dear. You'll be amazed at how much you learn!
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                    My dear, God is very clear on this subject - the little girls who are raped should marry their rapist:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
                    28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
                    29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

I hope that was helpful.
                    Okay now I'm genuinely curious, what does God say about men getting raped by a woman? I've asked it another time on this website and the answer I got was one about gay sex. I don't mean to mock, I only mean to hear your view on it. Thanks.

Comment

Okay now I'm genuinely curious, what does God say about men getting raped by a woman?...
                      Women don't have the equipment to commit rape as the Bible sees it.

Why haven't you read it yet? You should.

Comment

Okay now I'm genuinely curious, what does God say about men getting raped by a woman? I've asked it another time on this website and the answer I got was one about gay sex. I don't mean to mock, I only mean to hear your view on it. Thanks.

Although I can't comment on the details, I am representing a man who claims he was raped by two women while walking on a university campus in NYC. They forced themselves on him, his body reacted as most males, and they impaled themselves on his turgid rod repeatedly until they were satiated. We have evidence of their DNA and they are in custody pending trial. There are other cases of this. Not hard to find. Why in the world you would ask these people about legal matters baffles me. Had I not been here, you would have been bombarded with all sorts of BS about this. Stick to Google or ask an attorney, someone at a law school, etc. Avoid the deception of the unknowing.
                        A half truth is a whole lie.

Comment

Men can't be raped.
                          Originally posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
                          Although I can't comment on the details, I am representing a man who claims he was raped by two women while walking on a university campus in NYC. They forced themselves on him, his body reacted as most males, and they impaled themselves on his turgid rod repeatedly until they were satiated. We have evidence of their DNA and they are in custody pending trial. There are other cases of this. Not hard to find. Why in the world you would ask these people about legal matters baffles me. Had I not been here, you would have been bombarded with all sorts of BS about this. Stick to Google or ask an attorney, someone at a law school, etc. Avoid the deception of the unknowing.

Preposterous. Men can't be raped. The only women capable of overpowering a man are steroid huffing lezbeans, and lezbeans only rape women. Any man claiming to have been 'raped' by another man was obviously not fighting hard enough because he is a closet homer that secretly wants it.
                          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Working...
                          X