View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 08-27-2008, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahannah View Post
I did read the first post. I do disagree, with what it says, because the Roman Catholic Faith has been portrayed inaccurately.
All of my last post to you came from Catholic websites. Are you saying they are all inaccurate, as well?
Quote:
In response to Roman Catholics being Satanic, I find it odd to hear that word used to describe people who worship God.
But you ignore God in favor of Mary and her merry band of a thousand "saints".
Quote:
I also find the use of the word "pagan" to be highly inappropriate.

Here is a definition of "pagan" from Dictionary.com:

–noun 1.one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks. 2.a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim. 3.an irreligious or hedonistic person.
Let's see:

1. You worship/pray to Mary/Semiramis and many saints/demons, with feast days copied directly from the Roman pantheon. So, Catholics are polytheistic.
2. Catholics are not Christian, they are not Jews, and they are not Muslims.
3. Given the sin-and-do-penance-instead-of-repent attitude of Catholics, I think "hedonistic" can fairly apply.

Quote:
And while I remain happy to answer your questions, I would again like to request that you stop talking to me in a derogatory manner. There is a difference between inquiring about one's religion and belligerently attacking it.
I'm glad you can see the difference, dear. Please allow me to clarify a point for you:

We aren't inquiring about your cult. We already know that it is a direct route to Hellfire. We are not interested in "growing understanding" between Christians and Pagans like yourself, or "opening interfaith dialogue". We have no desire to expose our weaker-willed members and those new to Christianity to the Catholic cult's sensual temptations of cannibalism, pederasty, and "hot lesbian nun-on-nun action", nor will we allow you to tempt our members into service to the antiChrist, Pope Nazinger.

Instead, we intend to continually expose your polytheistic paganism for what it is, Semiramis-worshipper!

I hope that clears things up for you.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!