View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate foreign godmocker
Under Investigation

DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Got yourself raped & want an abortion? I PRAY YOU GET SUED!! - 10-24-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Dear, when you read the Holy Bible, did you do so lovingly? Did you caress each word as a love letter written just to you, to be preserved through time, at great cost (brave martyrdom), just so you could understand the necessity of accepting Jesus as your Lord and Master? Did you read it prayerfully? Did you read it with the innocence of a child? Were you overwhelmed with guilt and repentance, and were you ashamed to be human, to have contributed to the terrible long weekend Jesus suffered because of your sins? Did you immediately drop to your knees and beg the LORD to accept you as His humble servant, His tool to do with what He wants? Did you beg Him to take your mind, your strength, your heart, all that is important to you just for the privilege of letting Him consume you so that you essentially cease to exist and Christ Himself exists in your place? Did you beg Him to do with you what He will because you deserve naught but an eternity of indescribable torture and suffering, both physical and mental because you had the audacity to be born a sinful creature that offended Him so? Did you recognize your utter emptiness and need for Him to complete you?

If not, dear, I think you read it wrong. God doesn't wants our hearts, He wants our obedience. This is for our own good.

Wow, that was beautiful. Can I borrow that phrase? I was really moved! I am sorry to say that I did not read it in such light; I read it with critical eyes, even skimming parts. The difference is obvious at best.

I know you all might just think I hate you and am here to mess with you, but the more I have spoken with you the more respect I have gained for you. I will continue to disagree with you for that is my way of choice (May it lead right to hell or not), but I will do it knowing your utter devotion first hand.

Sadly, I must go now and you will probably not hear from me again, but thank you for showing me something to truly dread and admire at the same time. Have a great life and try to ask a question once in a while: It really makes you grow.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN