View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Rabid godmocker

Full of it

drTarzan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.drTarzan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.drTarzan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.drTarzan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Oil, disproving evilution! - 08-06-2011, 10:58 PM

I never said it supported evolution, and if I did, please quote that part verbatim. The only part where I say evolution on the second point, I'm referring to how they've studied their population growth over a few weeks. The only point I wanted to make was that a random event like this can have consequences down the line, consequences that aren't necessarily caused directly by God. (In this case, the consequences being a severe decrease in several populations over the affected area for a given length of time). And please, stop giving me infraction, I'm not saying God doesn't exist or anything, reporting me unto oblivion is, besides cowardly, only showing that you can't rebate my arguments.