View Single Post
(#635)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 06-19-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
OMG!!! I can understand that people believe in god but if u believe this crap u really are retarded(talking about the video).
So you call 1,3 billion people retarded ?, you are in minority, choose your words carefully. 1,3 billion people also believe this video.

Quote:
Jesus wasnt a holy kid he was only a very smart person capable of make medicine
from herbs that would eventually cure people
Luke 7:21
And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.

Do you think this is achievable by herbs ?!. I haven't heard of a herb these days that gives a blind man sight or cures people of evil spirits.
If there did exist such an antidote, I would recommend you one.
You are both blind and filled with evil spirits.
Quote:
People that believe in god only do that because they
are afraid of the truth, which is normal in the human race
Why do you think the christians are afraid of the thruth ?.
They aren't, they are with god. We know that god will take care of us when we leave our earth bound body.

I think it is the atheist scum and any other non-believer who are the real chickens here, afraid for the truth, and thus rejecting it.

Deuteronomy 20:4
For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God

Last edited by Aaron Cyril; 06-19-2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: =)