X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to not ruin the United States if you move here

This is going to be a list thread for foreigners where you add ways to not ruin the U.S.A. after immigration.

1. Leave your religion at home.
    2. Follow American laws
    3. Stop littering
    4. Kids play baseball, not soccer
    5. Learn English, already!
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: New thread: How to not ruin the United States if you move her

6. Find a job right away! Don't come here and expect a free welfare check. But, don't get a good job either, because you'll be stealing them away from Americans.

7. Name your kids good ol' American names like John, Joseph, or James. No more Pedros, Wangs, or Muhammads.

8. You will salute the American flag and burn all flags belonging to your native country.

9. If you're going to move here, please stay in your own country's ghetto in a large urban city, so you won't be our neighbors and we'll know where you are and how to avoid you.

10. Dress in American fashion. Don't wear sombreros or burkas. Wear American-flag T-shirts, shorts, and fanny packs. Wal-Mart is an excellent place for clothes.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

11. No more bloody Jesus candles.
      12. No more plastic nativity scenes, except during Christmas.
      13. No pink flamingos in the yard. Maybe I could tell if pink flamingos had moved into the neighborhood if they had plastic Mexicans in the lawn.
      14. Quit throwing such fabulous parties that I am not invited to. It makes me want to call the cops.
      15. No, I will not buy your stinking tamales. If you wanted my business, you would have made hamburgers.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
        6. Find a job right away! Don't come here and expect a free welfare check. But, don't get a good job either, because you'll be stealing them away from Americans.

7. Name your kids good ol' American names like John, Joseph, or James. No more Pedros, Wangs, or Muhammads.

8. You will salute the American flag and burn all flags belonging to your native country.

9. If you're going to move here, please stay in your own country's ghetto in a large urban city, so you won't be our neighbors and we'll know where you are and how to avoid you.

10. Dress in American fashion. Don't wear sombreros or burkas. Wear American-flag T-shirts, shorts, and fanny packs. Wal-Mart is an excellent place for clothes.
        I would like to elaborate on #7 if I may. No new fangled zulu negro names like Epyqfni = pronounced "phonetically" as "Mike". What the heck is up with that! there is no M there at all!

There's Jesus here,
        Just see what He offers me....
        Down here my sins forgiven,
        Up there a home in heaven
        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

16. Do not get married to any REAL Americans.

17. Do not make smelly food of your native country. Eat only what we eat.

18. Let your children learn their place early in life so they don't steal all of our scholarships and honor roll spots.

19. Don't be a burden on us tax payers - get your children in the work force as soon as possible.

20. Be prepard to work for less money than we do, and be damn happy about it!

Comment

Oh, and when you build churches to house your false religions, make the roofs look like chruches, not mushrooms.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Do not come to a retailer and expect me to learn your language, my job is to take your money and not translate why. And no I am not running a flea market where you can pay for a washer and dryer with 2 camels and a danm goat.

Comment

Re: How to not ruin the United States if you move here

Do not have ethnic-heritage festivals, and especially do not expect us to shut down major streets in Washington or New York so that you can do so. If you're so proud of your heritage, celebrate it in your own country, and shut the streets of your own major cities (if your country has any).

Do not open restaurants featuring your country's cooking. If you absolutely must do so, at least adapt it to fit red-state American palates, even if that means altering it beyond recognition. Only other foreigners and blue-state hipsters want to eat your country's authentic food, and the hipsters are just faking it to impress other hipsters.
                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Leran what soap and toilet paper are for (keep wiping until the paper is clean).

Use deoderant and mouthwash regularly.

Sty off our beaches and out of our parks. Those are for us to use.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Re: Foreigners: How to not ruin the United States if you move her

Yerr you mexican scum you better learn are language!

Comment

Just dont move to America, Seems as if even your own country has more freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by Casanova View Post
                        Just dont move to America, Seems as if even your own country has more freedom!
                        This is actually good advice. All of the people worthy of living in America moved here ages ago and liberated it from the hands of savage Indian squatters.

It might be nice if a lot of you who have moved here already went back home to your native country.
                        sigpic
                        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Please don't relentlessly "undress" us with your eyes!
                          Attached Files

Comment

If you happen to hear an ethnic slur yelled at you behind your back, you'd best just keep walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              5.Learn English, already!
                              This will not help you as they do not use English in the usa, they don't even use the same alphabet for example the last letter of the English alphabet is pronounced ZED not Zee.
                              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                              The Loose Canon - HTML version
                              Loose Canon Fan Page
                              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Working...
                              X