View Single Post
(#404)
Old
Unsaved trash, fithly drunken scottish queer
Under Investigation

Rileyrue42 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rileyrue42 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 07-19-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
Friend, please try to stop being a drunken mick in self-denial for just long enough to absorb the points we're making; there are two ways the Bible (and God) condemns something -- explicitly or implicitly. Ireland isn't mentioned by name, but neither is abortion, and yet it (and every non-Christian nation) is condemned by what they do and stand for.

In the case of Ireland, we have a nation of mostly lapsed Catholics who cannot even worship Mary as they are told to due to their excessive love of vodka, gintonic, and every other type of strong drink in the world. The Bible condemns such reckless behavior...
So I'm a Drunken Irish mick now am I, I've never had a drink in my whole life and i don't intened to start now. Get this there are drunks in so called ''Godly'' Usa, and drug addicts and teen mothers, So how is it ''godly'' then.

Quote:
No, we only do that when the wives deserve it.
And how do they deserve it, And right now do I, A proper man should never hit a woman, my husband knows that if he ever hit me I would leave him. Any man who thinks of his wife as some one who just cooks and cleans and looks after the kids has another thing coming to him.

Quote:
Liam has explained this. America is God's prepared cleansing agent to rid the world of unrighteousness.
So where in the bible does it say He Loves America.

Quote:
Reading the Bible wouldn't hurt, you know!
I do read the bible for a whole hour every Sunday. And have done so ever since I was able to read.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.