X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by godslove View Post
    Woah, now, keep it in your pants, no raping allowed.
    This isn't a filthy Catholic church filled with statues and other hard objects! We don't RAPE children here!!
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by godslove View Post
      perhaps some Occum's razor
      I presume you mean Occam's razor. If so, then what's the simpler hypothesis, that the universe was created by an omnipotent being or that a bunch of stuff that fills up trillions upon trillions of square light years that just happens to have all of the prerequisites for life all flew out of nothing? at exatly the same time.

=\=
      What is that, a no smoking sign?

Also, if god is omnipotent why would he care to put the light going this way when he made the universe? He's too lazy to do that. Because he's a FAKE.
      The Lord created the world in only six days, then went right back to work after taking only one day of vacation, and you call Him lazy? How old are you and what have you accomplished in all that time?

I'm not quite sure what yo mean by "put the light going this way." God said let there be light, and there was light, right after he created the Heaven and the Earth. Then, three days later, he created the Sun and the Moon and the stars. It's not any more complicated than that.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

hmm "says" he wrote??? well i says i created the earth. so everyone bow down to me. if god is so perfect why did he create people who believe in the devil?

Comment

Why don't you finish your basic grammar studies before you post on our forum again, dimwit!
          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDEVIL View Post
            hmm "says" he wrote??? well i says i created the earth. so everyone bow down to me. if god is so perfect why did he create people who believe in the devil?
            Because He created the devil. What sort of people would NOT believe the devil exists, when the Bible says he does?
            www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
            Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
            Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyB View Post
              Okay so pretty much the argument is that the Bible is right and everything else is wrong? Wow, that was a long video just to say you believe only because of faith. And say no to reason? Wow, that is very primitive.
              In fact, there is nothing primitive about faith .
              It is actualy one of the higher states of consciousness.

That is why only one species, or rather one small section of that species, really has it.

Any species can deal with the tangible. Any animal can interact with a bananna, or a rock, or a log.

Only the chosen can actually demonstrate a higher level of sentience needed to translate the intangible nature of faith into a real form of existence and belief.

Faith is not primitive , it is intricate yet simple in its essential purity, and obviously beyond your ken.
              sigpic

Seek Salvation in Him,
              or His Judgement will seek you.

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                It's called Absolute Faith.
                Something an ignorant, blinkered Tunnel-vision Godless Atheist can never have.

I also believe in God because God is real. The Bible is real, the Bible tells me God is real. The Bible is The Truth because it says so in The Real Bible.

See, easy
                Maybe Im not in on the joke. I just found this website. You do realize that his video is a satire, correct? He is mocking Christians for their beliefs. What you are saying here is a fallacy known as 'circular logic' or 'begging the question'.

God is real ---because---> The bible says he is real --- because ---|
                ^____________________God wrote the bible___________________|

If this form of reason were acceptable, I would able to prove Conan the barbarian was real because there are texts that say he is real.

Again, I'm new, perhaps Im not in on the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by enclave2k7 View Post
                  If this form of reason were acceptable, I would able to prove Conan the barbarian was real because there are texts that say he is real.
                  ... but I see you quote none of those texts because you and I both know that they are the work of over-excited, poorly educated people, who do not have behind them the Authority of The Almighty!
                  sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                    ... but I see you quote none of those texts because you and I both know that they are the work of over-excited, poorly educated people, who do not have behind them the Authority of The Almighty!
                    Quite true, I do not quote Conan the barbarian because it is a ridiculous proposition.

Comment

Quite true, I do not quote Conan the barbarian because it is a ridiculous proposition.
                      ..and by extension, your use of him in an argument was ridiculous - God 1 - enclave2k7 0
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                        ..and by extension, your use of him in an argument was ridiculous - God 1 - enclave2k7 0
                        I was explaining that the video was mocking Christians. The form of reasoning used is fallacious.

I created an analogy to help you better understand the fallacy which was used to show how ridiculous the notion is. If you believe the analogy to be foolish, my point was made... in your terms, by extension the reasoning (circular logic) is foolish.

Comment

I was explaining that the video was mocking Christians. The form of reasoning used is fallacious.

I created an analogy to help you better understand the fallacy which was used to show how ridiculous the notion is. If you believe the analogy to be foolish, my point was made... in your terms, by extension the reasoning (circular logic) is foolish.
                          I think we all know who the Christ-mocker is here.

The only reasoning we need is found in the Holy Bible. Glory!!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            I think we all know who the Christ-mocker is here.
                            I have not mocked your God. Perhaps you believe I do, but, it was not intentional.

The only reasoning we need is found in the Holy Bible. Glory!!
                            Thank you! This precisely illustrates the point of circular logic.

You only need the Holy Bible, because it is the inspired word of God.
                            God is indisputable because the Holy Bible tells us so.

I hope I have made this clear for you to understand; please point out what you dont understand.

Comment

I have not mocked your God. Perhaps you believe I do, but, it was not intentional.
                              By openly rejecting Him, and by coming univited and unwelcomed into God's favorite forum and exspousing all manner of seccularist lies, you mock Him with each post.

Thank you! This precisely illustrates the point of circular logic.

You only need the Holy Bible, because it is the inspired word of God.
                              God is indisputable because the Holy Bible tells us so.

I hope I have made this clear for you to understand; please point out what you dont understand.
                              You have to be the thickest unsaved heathen we've had in a long time. Do you imagine the it's news to us that we obey God based on His Divine Word in the Holy KJV1611 Bible?

God wrote the book. Who are you to reject it? Without even bothering to read it yet!! What a maroon!
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

God wrote the book. Who are you to reject it? Without even bothering to read it yet!! What a maroon!
                                But, I have read the King James Version Bible.

Comment

Working...
                                X