View Single Post
(#1214)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 04-26-2018, 04:18 PM

I admit I find myself appalled and offended by the things written by my younger self. I can still find traces of my behavior even here on God's Favorite Forum.

I found one post I made long ago, where I discussed nothing except women and farts, like some uncouth hick.

One must consider, I was still kicking my meth addiction when I first came to Landover as some will recall, and Jesus was a distant entity to me.

It goes to show, what we leave on the interwebs is permanent (Unless Jesus or a 404 error erases it); the impertinent choices made when we're young can always come back to kick us. I like to think I've become more refined and Godly since.