View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Don't Give Panhandlers Even One Thin Dime. - 01-16-2014, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
When you walk the streets of big cities, inevitably, you will pass by people sitting on the sidewalk with a hat in front of them asking for money.
Jesus would get hopping mad and kick the hat away.

Sometimes I give the the bums a chance and teach them how to make a living in a honorable way. I hand him a rag and ask him to shine my shoes. When he has finished his work to my satisfaction, he will receive his pay. But I won't give money, I leave the rag to him! That way, I help him to start his own little business. "Help the poor to help themselves" is the motto!

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51