X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pregnant women should stay in shame

Originally posted by Bambi View Post
    you are allways welcome, actually if you want to i can give you my cell number, no that's not a joke, you visiting me would be the best thing ever. Or did you just lie to me? which is a sin, are you a sinner?

so Palin isn't baptist anymore?
    I never lie. Where in Hawaii do you live?
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

i'm not from Hawaii. I hope you realize that if you NOT visit me you will be a SINNER and you will be doomed, you will burn in the hell for the eternity.

just privat message me, i will give you my phone number so we can make out a date to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bambi View Post
        i'm not from Hawaii. I hope you realize that if you NOT visit me you will be a SINNER and you will be doomed, you will burn in the hell for the eternity.

just privat message me, i will give you my phone number so we can make out a date to meet.
        Well, excuse ME, but my church is Landover West and it's in Hawaii. If you live in some other place, you will have to get another Pastor. NEWSFLASH! NOT visiting you is NOT a sin.
        Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that you, as a guy, had something to do with her getting pregnant.
          2 Chronicles 15:13
          Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Soot View Post
            I'm pretty sure that you, as a guy, had something to do with her getting pregnant.
            hey Soot, you one of them gyno-type doctors? That's real good bro, these christers need your edumacated medicine.

Comment

Really?

Really?

Really?

It's almost 2009 you've got to be kidding me

I hope it's not much longer till you womanizing old men are six feet under

Comment

Originally posted by trashykitty View Post
                Really?
                Yes.

Really?
                Yes.

Really?
                Yes.

It's almost 2009 you've got to be kidding me
                Not at all.

I hope it's not much longer till you womanizing old men are six feet under
                Oh. You hope the younger generation will all be qweers. Well, you may be right.

Comment

I only hope future generations are free thinkers

Comment

I only hope future generations are free thinkers
                    You're free to think whatever you like. But rejecting Christ's teachings will condemn you to eternal hellfire little girl.

Something to spend your "free time" thinking about.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

ooh i am scared

thanks for the heads up

But I think I'll spend my free time reading a book

Comment

ooh i am scared

thanks for the heads up

But I think I'll spend my free time reading a book
                        Make sure it's the Bible!

Comment

Oh no I'm fresh out of bibles

guess I'll have to read a pulitzer prize winning novel instead

Comment

Oh no I'm fresh out of bibles

guess I'll have to read a pulitzer prize winning novel instead
                            Well, enjoy hell then.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I know it's terrible

a woman that reads

what ever shall you do

Comment

I know it's terrible

a woman that reads

what ever shall you do
                                You trying to make a Haiku or something? Reading the Bible is fine, man or woman.
                                Matthew:
                                5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                                5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                                10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                                10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X