View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Favorite Verses to quote to your children - 09-25-2015, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Sweetie, reading and understanding the Word of God is your first step towards Salvation!

Of course you can use Bible passages in your signature. Why not go with this one:

Deuteronomy 20:16-18
16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.

Isn't that a very uplifting passage? God loves His favorite people so much, that He wants all of their enemies dead - women, babies, and old people included! (Also, please note that it shows that enemies of God have no right to own anything, True Christians™ have the right to take over their lands and other possessions).

Praise !!
Thank you! I will place that into my signature right away! But if I may ask, as my curiosity has peaked, why would God hate all the sinners? Why would he not try and help them find their way, or have us attempt at helping them see the wrong they have done?

Excuse me if I seem to cross the line there, but I am quite curious. I am of Catholic faith, sadly, but have much interest in the Christian faith and the ways they teach, so if I sound very stupid, forgive me.