View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Current Freehold Ladies, Please - 01-30-2014, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Sisters,

In subservience to the men, I have decided not to open my shop in Freehold. I will continue to bake at home. My dividends from Google and other stocks will allow me to tithe locally rather than in Iowa, and the Lord will bless those efforts as I continue to provide my pie to hungry customers here. Why would the Landover Baptist church need my millions in tithes or the millions I was willing to invest in the community? I can think of no good reason. GLORY!

NRL
Sister

You seem to have misconstrued our Pastors advice for your protection with a denial.

Where else but here would you please the LORD with your moist and warm pie?

Leviticus 26:31

And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

Where but here can GOD stick HIS finger down and indent it deeply upon your pie? Where but here would JESUS's nostrils move to smell the lingering odor of a sliced pie, spreading as it flows to fill the hole left by the first cut?

PRAISE THE LORD!