View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: New Jew Lawyer Needed! - 05-27-2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
If a man has a feeling of guilt in the back of his mind all the time, I think he tries to compensate. So the Joo says, "I killed Jesus. I need to excel as a lawyer to make amends."

This guilt torments the Joo and pushes him harder.
You are a kind man, Mayor Hold, you always try to think well of people, even of the jews. I always thought jew lawyers are good lawyers because they have no honorable feelings at all, they have no conscience whatsoever, this makes them ruthless and wicked. They just see the money they can make. They would kill their own clients for some pennies just as they killed Jesus.

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51