X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles PD Hires a Buddhest-Wiccan Officer. Then It Gets Sued.

Let's get this straight. Freehold's finest will never include a Buddhist Wiccan. The LAPD learned the hard way.

They hired this woman and male officers immediately began trying to bring her to Jesus. When she breast fed her baby, they made fun of her.

All these efforts to save her soul and improve her behavior were a waste of time. She filed harassment charges.

If you are a Buddhist or a Wiccan, don't waste your time filling out job applications at Freehold City Hall:

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Los Angeles PD Hires a Buddhest-Wiccan Officer. Then It Gets Sued.

What did she expect? I'm sorry, but when a Jezebel wants to work with men, and then whips out her breasts for whatever reason, she has no reason to sue when the men take notice and pray for her.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Re: Los Angeles PD Hires a Buddhest-Wiccan Officer. Then It Gets Sued.

How did that slut get that baby in the first place? I am certain it wasn't in a Jesus approved way!
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
      X