View Single Post
(#85)
Old
Unsaved trash, atheistic pinhead

loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 05-06-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Niles View Post
You did not do that. You are lying about what you said that you did.

As a psychotheologist it is easy for me to see this.

Next?

YIC
Sure, I did not do that.
I never point on others. So, I just gave an example of a similar mechanism, what I could have done, if I was on the same moral level as your Bible's authors. It's not good to fool someone by backdating your prophecies and thus making others think, that you were a prophet.
But there are some other tricks existing, which the Bible authers are using.
One for example is, to 'state the obvious' and sell that as a prophecy. When you order ham and eggs in a restaurant and then tell your friends, that you predict you'll get ham and eggs..... Such a wondeful prophet.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.