View Single Post
(#862)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected dago
Under Investigation

Kubexez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kubexez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-27-2012, 06:52 PM

Members, of this community please read my Opinion, this is a forum after all, a place to share opinions, i tried to act as most serious as i could, like a mature adult.

Hi, i'm Kubex (My internet alias) i'm a long time tf2 player, i've been playing it since 2007, since i was alot younger.

I'm currently 15 years old so i grew up with this game and i am currently a christian, i still frequent sunday school, i go to church every sundays too, i love god, i love religion, i would never disrespect people by the religion they have or what they do in their personal lifes all that stuff, i am positive about everyone, i am pacifist, i never get in fights all that good stuff.

Since i grew up with this game i know alot about the content that is in-game.

So here we go, i can understand all this hate from people that are so much "hugged" into the religion that they worship (excuse my english, i am not from a native english country) because the soldier, which is the class i play the most, says things like "If GOD have wanted you to live, he would have no created ME!" and "This is MY world, you are not welcome in my world" which is all used in the purpose of taunting other players.

Yes, there is also alot of blood and gore but it's not too graphical, yes you will see heads being blown up, arms and legs being scattered, bodies being burned all of that. But the game has a cartoonish tune put into it, which has been praised for being unique, innovative and making the game a real casual expirience, by other words, for fun.

If you guys actually played the game you would discover that the characters ARE NOT HOMOSEXUALS.

Here are some examples:

-In a comic made by valve (the creators) the scout tries to flirt on Miss Paulings, assiatant of the Announcer and in another comic he flirts with that women in the line to meet Santa with her child.

-In the ending of the meet the spy video it turns out that the red spy has been having a crush with blu scout's mother.

-The Heavy names all his Miniguns female Russian names like "Sasha" and "Natascha"

-In one of the sniper's last words he mentions his wife. But the spy mentions his Kangooro Wife (Which is a joke to the fact that the sniper is Australian).

To conclude this i just want to say that the game is all about the strategy, alot of team work and of course, having fun.

Ps: Tf2 is a bad example of a game to bash on, i've seen more violent games, why team fortress 2? It's a shooter, which is what most young audiences play. And it never made me disrespect anyone.

I mean, tf2 even denies the fact that the game is trying to be RACIST, because it includes a Black skin colored characters, the demoman and in the competitions for the game it is a key class for the victory.

I'm not trying to make you guys go play it i'm just saying that if you did you would find a somewhat childish game and that there are way more offensive games to the christian religion in general that you guys should worry about.

Thank you for the time, love and respect my fellow christians.