View Single Post
(#96)
Old
recovering Westboro supporter
Forum Member

JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Do you wish to insult me? Join the thread! :) - 04-10-2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open.Minded.Harlot View Post
My father will have no say in who I marry. It is my life and he shall have no part in what I wish to do. I am not empty headed at all thank you very much. I am not making up fairy tales, I am using common sense. Do you people lack it or something because you have your noses to far in a book that you seem to have used for evil? Seems like it my friends. Oh and as an extra, that picture of Gothic Jesus, that was awesome! XD
You are basing "evil" off of what the liberal society has lied to you about. They have brainwashed you with false "morals." Do not get angry with us for seeing through that and following The Lord. The Bible is the Word of God. Common sense is following it down to the letter!

Your father has 100% the say in who you marry. And he will pay your father fifty shekels of silver. Your father has spared you too much. If one of my daughters were to speak such words, they would bear unimaginable pain.

Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. Deuteronomy 22:29

And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. 1 Kings 7:23